03 October 2009

Did I do that?

So I'm driving. And I realize that I don't remember the last five minutes of my excursion (if you can call it that). I find this slightly disturbing. What have I been thinking about or looking at that has so distracted me? Are there multiple accidents in my wake? Does the city now resemble Gotham because I wasn't paying proper attention? I don't know. But it's creepy. Then again, I'm also a little proud of myself. If I can drive safely (relatively) without thinking or remembering what's going on, what else could I use this talent for?
-Work
-Shopping (maybe- it could also lead to huge expenses and me coming home with something dumb like a chair)
-Cleaning
-That's about as far as I got. I stopped thinking about it and I don't remember the last two minutes of typing. Hey! *yes*

1 comment: